Voting for the Street Show Competition is now closed.
Congratulations to our winners, Nathaniel Harris and Buck it up Brass. See them perform live at the Downtown Minneapolis Street Art Festival, August 15 – 17. MplsStreetArtFest.com
First prize: One-day (8 hours) free recording studio time at Minnehaha Recording Company and a paid opening slot ($300) in concert with local music group Malamanya on the afternoon of Friday, August 16.
Second prize: One half-day (4 hours) free recording studio time at Minnehaha Recording Company and a paid opening slot ($300) at the Street Art Film Showcase on the evening of Thursday, August 15.
Third prize: A $150 gift certificate for the gear of your choice from a local music store.
Fourth prize: A $75 gift certificate for the gear of your choice from a local music store.
All winners will be contacted privately, and first- and second-place winners will be contracted to play at the Downtown Street Art Festival (www.mplsstreetartfest.com).
1) Your video must be recorded outdoors in downtown Minneapolis. (Any other location setting will result in your disqualification.)
2) Only YouTube links will be eligible.
3) Your video should be three (3) minutes or less.
4) You do NOT need to have performed as part of the official Street Show program previously to qualify for the competition.
5) Winners must be available to perform at a time/place to be negotiated during the Downtown Minneapolis Street Art Festival August 15-17.